DFI NIRAAMAYAM (Medical wing) was started in 2007 to create health service facilities and to cater to the medical needs of DFI Members as well as poorer strata of the society.
Following are the Trustees of DFI NIRAMAYAM:
Dr.Pantangi Kamalakara Sharma, Founder Chairman & Managing Trustee
Dr.Pantangi Jayashree Sharma, Trustee
Sri Vennelaganti Subba Rao, General Secretary
Smt. Peesapati Satyasree, Trustee
Dr. P. Kamalakara Sharma, Founder Trustee
DFI NIRAAMAYAM is running a Poly Clinic at Tilaknagar 'X'Road, Hyderabad-500044.
Achievements of DFI NIRAAMAYAM
- Medical Camps Conducted – 160
- Doctors participated –Around 2000
- Patients availed Medical Services – Around 50,000.
- Medicines distributed worth Rs.7, 00,000/-
- Surgeries conducted at free of Cost -7
- Spectacles distributed during ophthalmic Medical Campus – 800 Nos.
DFI NIRAAMAYAM HAS CONDUCTED SPECIALTY MEDICAL CAMPS IN ASSOCIATION WITH
KAMINENI WOCKHARD HOSPITAL
ANDHRA MAHILA SABHA HOSPITAL
THYROCARE RED CROSS BLOOD BANK
MAXVISION EYE HOSPITAL
GADAM DENTAL HOSPITAL
DFI Niraamayam has conducted Special Camps in Flood Affected Areas near Mantralayam, Alampur and Vizag.
||Name of the Donor
||SMT E.UMA DEVI
||SRI MOKKAPATI V V SITA RAMA SASTRY
Mega Health Camps
DFI on it's own conducted following Mega Health Camps
- Khammam on 20/10/2019 with 6 Doctors, examined 120 patients.
- Vanastalipuram, Hyderabad on 12/10/2019 with 6 Doctors, examined 120 patients.
- Gynacology Medical Camp at Visakhapatnam on 21/07/2019 with 1 Doctor, examined 21 patients.
- Dental Camp at Vizianagaram on 18/02/2019 with 2 Doctors, examined 28 patients.
- Dental Camp at Visakhapatnam on 18/02/2019 with 1 Doctor, examined 70 patients.
- Dental Camp at Srikakulam on 12/02/2019 with 2 Doctors, examined 50 patients.
- Bhadrachalam on 02/01/2019 with 1 Doctor, examined 40 patients.
- Cardiolgy Medical Camp at Tilak Nagar, Hyderabad on 30/01/2019 with 3 Doctors, examined 100 patients..
- Blood Donation Camp at Admin Office, Tilak Nagar, Hyderabad on 04/06/2018 with 4 Doctors, examined 40 patients.
- Warangal on 25/02/2018 with 12 Doctors, examined 400 patients.