DFI till date has brought more than 75,000 Members under one umbrella worldwide covering six continents and more than 20 countries consisting of professionals like Doctors, IAS, IPS, IRS, IFS, IRTS, Defence Officers, Management Professionals from IIMs, Educationists, Chartered Accountants, Advocates, Engineers, Bankers, Poets, Architects, Businessmen, Investment Consultants, Market Analysts, House Wives, Purohits, Cine Artists, etc.
Creation of Land Bank:
A Huge land bank has been created for development of various Educational institutions, Deemed University, Residential Campus and Industrial Development. The details are provided below:
About 232 acres at Midjil near Jadcherla and 1350 acres near Siddipet is procured under Dhanwantari Agraharam/DFI.
190 acres under Dharani Sheltors at Midjil at joining Agraharam Campus.
About 600 acres near Yellareddypet under Dharani Industrail Project.
Completed Registration of farm land to initial 55 Governing Council Members and 1475 plots to all Members as on date.
Completed grounding of entire layout of residential plots at Siddipet including painting and marking of stones.
Completed clearing, leveling and fencing of entire 232 acres of land at Midjil.
All the above Projects are under overall umbrella of DFI.
Network till date:
Established Head Office at Mylardevpally and Adminstrative Office at Tilak nagar and 10 Branches in twin cities.
City Branches: Tarnaka, Dilsukhnagar, Malkajgiri, Vanasthalipuram, Kukatpally, Vidyanagar, Lal Darwaja, Champapet, Mehdipatnam, East Marredpally,Uppal.
District Branches: Machilipatnam, Guntur, Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada, Nizamabad, Rajahmundry -1, Rajahmundry -2, Karimnagar, Khammam, Siddipet, Eluru, Kurnool, Tanuku, Srikakulam, Vijayanagaram, Nellore, Kakinada, Warangal, Srikakulam, Mahaboob nagar, Kadapa, Tirupati, Nalgonda and Ananthapur.
Other State Branch:Bangalore.
DFI and its group of organization are providing livelihood to more than 180 Brahmin Families working in various Departments.
Coordinating between the Companies and unemployed, DFI acts as a facilitator for employment.
Conducted Job Mela and provided employment to 81 members till date.
DFI is acting as Facilitated and appealed to members and collected an amount of Rs 4,54,261/- and DFI from its Funds added an amount Rs 2,50,139/- a total of Rs 7,04,400/- and given as Scholarship to 61 students recommended by Educational Community after thorough screening.
Health Care Activites:
DFI has appealed Medical Farternity and convinced them and took consent from them to give at least 25% discount on their charges to our DFI ID card holders.
DFI has identified the member Doctor's Medical Establishments like nursing homes and hospitals and providing medical healthcare services through these establishments at discounted charges and proper advice to our members.
Established three Poly Clinics at Vidyanagar, Kawadiguda and Secunderabad and providing super speciality consultations and other basic health services like diagnostics etc at huge discounted prices.
Mega Health Camps:
DFI on it's own conducted following Mega Health Camps:
(1) Medipalli Village on 9/03/2008 with 25 Doctors, examined 800 patients and supplied medicines freely.
(2) Ananthsagar Village near Siddipet on 21/03/2008 with 20 Doctors, examined 800 patients and supplied medicines freely.
(3) Mallapuram,Midzil Mandal on 18/05/2008 with 15 Doctors, examined 1200 patients and supplied medicines freely.
(4) DFI poly Clinic at Vidyanagar on 4/01/2009 with 12 Doctors, examined 300 patients and supplied medicines freely.
(5) Eye Camp at DFI poly Clinic at Vidyanagar on 8/02/2009 with 4 Doctors, examined 300 patients and supplied medicines freely.
(6) Eye Camp at Gudiganually Village at Midzil on 9/03/2009 with 3 Doctors, examined 150 patients and supplied medicines freely.
(7) Malkajgiri on 19/04/2009 with 12 Doctors, examined 350 patients and supplied medicines freely.
(8) Lallapet, Hyderabad on 25/06/2009 with 3 Doctors, examined 300 patients and supplied medicines freely.
(9) Villages near Mantralayam on 06/10/2009 with 4 Doctors, examined 1000 patients and supplied medicines freely.During the recent Flood rescue operation at Chikkamanchalla village on the other bank of mantralayam.
(10) Soan, Nirmal on 20/10/2009 with 4 Doctors, examined 400 patients and supplied medicines freely.
(11) Jukalla, Shamshabad on 18/12/2009 with 5 Doctors, examined 200 patients and supplied medicines freely.
(12) DFI Poly Clinic,Vidya Nagar on 27/12/2009 with 3 Doctors, examined 80 patients and supplied medicines freely.
(13) DFI Poly Clinic, Secunderabad on 03/04/2010 with 3 Doctors, examined 80 patients and supplied medicines freely.
(14) Vizag on 25/04/2010 with 12 Doctors,examined 180 patients and supplied medicines freely.
(15) Rajamundry on 09/05/2010 with 5 Doctors,examined 280 patients and supplied medicines freely.
In Collabration with Lions Club:
(1) Gaddiannaram, Hyd on 2/10/2007 with 15 Doctors, examined 600 patients and supplied medicines freely.
(2) Yapral, Secunderabad on 7/10/2007 with 15 Doctors, examined 300 patients and supplied medicines freely.
(3) NTR nagar, Hyd on 11/10/2009 with 8 Doctors, examined 400 patients and supplied medicines freely.
(4) Bejanki, Siddipet on 07/03/2010 with 6 Doctors, examined 600 patients.
In Collabration with Wochardt:
In Collabration with Kamineni Hospitals:
(1) In Collaboration with Wochardt Hospital, Cardiac, Gynaecology and Diabetic Camp at DFI poly Clinic at Vidyanagar on 1/11/2009 with 3 Doctors and examined 130 patients and supplied medicines freely.
(1) In Collaboration with Kamineni Hospitals at Kukatpally, Pooja Hospitals on 07/02/2010 with 3 Doctors, examined 80 patients.
(2) In Collaboration with Kamineni Hospitals at Vanastalipuram, Rajya Laxmi Hospitals on 10/04/2010 with 3 Doctors, examined 60 patients and Supplied Medicines freely.
Thus we have treated through above health camps, more than 8700 patients and distributed medicines worth more than Rs 3,20,000 /-
In Various fields like Computer basics, Sewing machines, Spoken English, Dance, Music, Sanskrit language, yoga etc conducted free training program at Vanasthalipuram, Malkajgiri and Vidyanagar for two months and more than 300 people attended the programme and DFI issued certificates for attended people.
Conducted 17 Marriage Bureau at places New Nallakunta, Malkajigiri, Visakhapatnam, Kukatpally, Rajahmundry, Dilsukhnagar, Karimnagar, Chikkadpally, Secunderabad and Kothapet.
THROUGH OUR MARRIAGE BUREAU MORE THAN 1200 BRIDES/BRIDESGROOMS ARE WEDLOCKED SUCCESSFULLY. .
First of its kind utilizing modern technology scanning the Biodata and photograph of prospective Bride/BrideGrooms are projected onto screens and very well received by the members in 9 Marriage Bureau Convention held on 31/08/2009 at Harihara Kalabhavan, Secunderabad gathering of more than 1500 members have participated in the event.
Visit us: www.dfiswayamvaram.com , email : email@example.com
Preserving Tradition:Preserving Culture:
Honoring the eminent and outstanding personalities of our community fields:
Teaching the proper performance of "NITYA POOJA VIDHANAM","SANDHYA VANDANAM", "LALITHA SAHASRA NAMA PARAYANA", "VISHNU SAHASRA NAMA PARAYANA",etc.
We are performing in our DFI Branches the Lalitha Sahasra Nama Parayana,etc regularly on every month Second Friday, Sandhya Vandanam on every Sunday.
Arranging lectures by eminent pundits regarding our tradition and culture during every marriage bureau conduction.
Assisting in ritual practices of attending funerals in case where their kith and kin are not available immediately-pending their arrival from outstation/Abroad.
a) Sri Sounder Rajan, Chilkur Balaji Temple On 25/05/2008 at Vision DFI -1.
b) Sri Samavedam Shanmukha Sarma on 13/07/2008 at Marriage Convention, Malkajigiri
c) Sri Narasimha Murty Garu on 07/12/2008 at Marriage Convention, Kukatpally.
d) Sri & Smt Nookala China Satyanarayana on 17/05/2009 at Marriage Convention, Chikkadpally .
e) Sri Tatva Vidananda Saraswati Swamiji on 21/05/2009 at DFI Sheltors
f) Sri Sri K Sivananda Murthy, Bhimili, Prof R Venkata Rao, VC, National Law College, Bangaluru, Sri & Smt Achyuta Devarayulu(Son of Famous poet Sri Vishwanatha Satyanarayana) on 5/07/2009 at Vision DFI -2, Hari Hara Kala Bhavan .
g) Sri & Smt Burra Subrhmanya Sastry(Famous stage artist particularly for female Characters) on 30/08/2009 at Marriage Bureau , Hari Hara Kala Bhavan, Secunderabad
h) Sri & Smt Jonnavithula Ramalingeshwara Rao(Cine Producer,Cine Director, Cine Writer)on 24/01/2010 at Marriage Bureau , Hari Hara Kala Bhavan, Secunderabad
i) Sri Dr. Sudhakar(Retd Govt Doctor and Reputed Social Worker) on 28/02/2010 at Kurnool.
j) Sri Mudumbai Ramanjacharyulu(Retd Head Master Sanskrit Pandit) on 11/04/2010 at Marriage Bureau , Satupally, Khammam
k) Sri & Smt J.V.Ramana Murthy(Senior Cine Artist) on 24/04/2010 at Marriage Bureau , Vizag
l) Sri & Smt Muralidhar on 09/05/2010 at Marriage Bureau , Rajahmundry
m) Sri & Smt Mylavarupu Sreenivasa Rao(Retd. Sanskrit College Principle and Pravachana Purana Pandit) on 30/05/2010 at Marriage Bureau , Babu Jagjeevan Ram Bhavan, Kothapet, Hyderabad.
Extending a helping hand to recent Flood Victims:
1. DFI was one of the first organization to reach earliest and distribute relief material like clothes, dry food items like biscuits, Bread, Buns, Rice, Dals, Medicines and Clothes in Chinamanchal, Ganadala, Nadigadda Malkapuram and Talamari villages on 06 and 07 Oct 09. More than 9000 Villagers affected by floods greatly appreciated the relief material provided to them.
A Team of DFI Members had also carried out “Kara Seva” in Mantralayam to restore normalcy.
2. The second Phase of Flood relief operations was carried out by DFI near Alampur in Kurnool District at Gondimall village located on the banks of Krishna and Tungabhadra on 15 Oct 09 at Bala Zhroum, Zhoom- Kareswari Kshetram. Srimati Yogini Iruvanty Nagalaksmamma who is head of the Kshetram made elaborate arrangements and helped DFi in distribution of relief material like clothes, rice, milk powder, water sachets etc to more than 800 villagers around Gondimalla Enroute to Kallur
The Team also distributed relief material at the fomous Alampur Shakti Peetham to more than 600 villagers affected by floods.
At Kallur, where a number of our community Members lost their belongings and houses, 200 Brahmin families were given immediate relief material like Kerosene stoves, Stainless steel vessels, .
When no other agency could reach, DFI team of about 25 Volunteers with many difficulties has reached the victims and extended a helping hand at the utmost need of hour.
Establishment of Commercial Companies:
The pupose is to ethically generate profits by establishment of various Commercial companies and industries utilizing experts in respective profession.
Investment will be taken from willing DFI Life Members to establish these Commercial Companies.
No DFI trust funds are utilized for these companies.
The Network of members of DFI will be a big support for marketing these Commercial Companies.
Thus 20% of these companies net profit will be given to DFI to implement its Aims & Objectives.
Tremendous Emplyoment potential will be generated through these Commercial Companies and their other marketing.
Tremendous Enterpreneurs will be produced from our community to establish their own livelihood and be able to show employment to many other DFI members.
With the above Aims & Objectives the following Commercial Companies till date are established.
(a) DFI Infotech India Pvt Ltd
(c) Dharani Sheltors Pvt Ltd
(d) DFI Traders and Distribution Co Pvt Ltd
(e) Dhanwantari Therapeutics Pvt Ltd
(f) DFI Viniyog Pvt Ltd
(g) DFI Publications Pvt Ltd
(h) DFI Health Care Services Pvt Ltd
(i) DFI Hospitals Pvt Ltd
(j) DFI Advertisements Pvt Ltd
(k) DFI Nirman Pvt Ltd
(l) DFI Vihar Pvt Ltd
(m) DFI Ventures Pvt Ltd
(n) DFI Srujana Pvt Ltd