- At present, we are having 54 Desi cows and we are taking care of their health with the assistance of Veterinary Department.
- In order to accomidate another 100 desi cows it is proposed to construct another Goshala (size 120' X 44 ') in the same premises opposite to the existing goshala.
- Construction of Goshala would cost approximately 50 lakh rupees for providing all amenities for another 100 cows.
Bi-Products of Goshala:
- Our staff have been trained in preparation of Jiwamrita. (Micro nutrient Solution) and applying regularly through drip irrigation to Mango, Sapota, Lime, Malabar Neem, Guava, Allaneredu, CO4 Fodder grass etc., as a supplement of Micro and Macro nutrients in the available form to plants at roots zone.
- • Dasaperni kashayam is an organic herbal pesticide which is being prepared from available bi-products from our goshala animals (dung and urine ).This organic herbal pesticide is being sprayed on our form crops like mango, Lime, sapota, paddy, and millets etc..as a prophylactic measure to control the pest and diseases. We are also marketing dashaparni kashayam in 200ml packing to our DFI members through our outlet Branches.
- Dhanwantari Foundation International Gosamrakshana Trust is planning to extend its activities in a scientific manner in the utility of “JIWAMRITA”, “ PANCHAGAYA” (Cow Dung, Urine, Milk, Ghee and Curd) in Agriculture, Human and Animal Health as well as in the preparation of following products beneficial to all sections of the society.
Dhanwantari – Tooth Powder
Dhanwantari – Phenyle (Natural)
Dhanwantari – Eco Friendly Pesticides
Dhanwantari – Massage Oil
Dhanwantari – Anti Dandruff Lotion
Dhanwantari – Cow Dung Cake
Dhanwantari – Toilet Cleaner
Dhanwantari - Hand Wash
Dhanwantari - Kesh Tel etc...
Under the supervision of trained staff, the Utility products will be prepared under the brand name of “DHANWANTARI”.
Dhanwantarians may send their donations by cheque / DD in favour of "DFI Gosamrakshana Trust" and hand over the cheque / DD in any of the DFI branches or in DFI Admin office against receipt. Donations can also be made online to Union Bank of India , A/C No: 555702010003644, IFS code: UBIN0555576, Himayathnagar, Hyderabad.
For further details, members may please contact Sri.K.Vasudeva Murthy @ 9440009884.